Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Witchy Woman



Is it witchey woman or witchay woman? (Maybe I should ask Elaine and Jerry!

Well, I don't know, but either way, it is my song for tonight! We did one of our annual witch festival jaunts. We went so that I could create an activity for my little scholars to do during our field trip next week. I'm doing sort of an I spy type of thing

The girls have fun posing next to the witches. Jason and I have fun taking pictures. We all have fun eating the delicious goodies that are found at Gardner Village! We came home with an apple core (from a tasty caramel apple) and a pound of fudge!


5 Faves for today have to be:
  1. Fall at Gardner Village
  2. Fudge at Sweet Afton's
  3. Picures of the girls
  4. Witchy Poo
  5. Halloween in general

2 comments:

Lexie said...

WOW! Don't I look cute! OW-OW-OW! That was fun!

Shill and Company said...

I love it there. I'm so glad that you were able to go and have a fun time. I too love the fudge at Sweet Afton's. It is dreamy!