Hello one and all!
Jason here wanting to spread the word that it is my lovely wife's birthday. And I get to take this blog over for a very short time to tell everyone what a great wife she is. How will I be doing this you ask? Pictures? Video? No that might be a little revealing. (Well maybe just a pick or 2) No I will be giving you 100 reasons why I love my wife in no particular order. Now these are not the only reasons mind you, just a random sampling.
And if you were thinking "Hey!! He stole this idea from so and so!" All I can say is tough! If they can remake Knight Rider for the third time I can use this idea.
And on a side note. I had to change your password Brandi so call me and I will let you know what it is. Sorry.
100 things I love about my wife
1. She is the most honest person I have ever met.
2. Is easy to read. This is very helpful when your as dumb as I am.
3. We are the same age.
4. She will sit down and watch SciFi with me.
5. Her gentile personality.
6. She always knows what I am thinking. Sometimes this isn't very good when your as dumb as I am.
7. She loves me for who I am. I know this sounds cliche but I really mean it. She found me broken
and she hasn't tried to fix me.
8. Isn't afraid of acting silly.
9. Is a terrific teacher, with both our children and the preschool kids.
10. Allowed our family to get pets and now she loves them to.
11. Is a good driver.
12. Played golf with me.
13. Is a great cook.
14. Let's me know when I am walking out the door dressed like an idiot.
15. Taught me how to wash laundry the right way.
16. Picked up the van that crushed my leg and pinned me down after I chopped up my arm with an axe.
17. Enjoys doing yard work.
18. Gave birth to the 3 most beautiful,intelligent silly girls.
19. Really good at giving hugs.
20. Very hard worker.
21. A great sense of humor.
22. A great kisser.
23. We do all of our home projects together.
24. Great drummer on Rock Band. I usually try to hard of a setting on the guitar and she bails me out.
25. She will talk about Battlestar Galactica with me.
26. Takes the time to scrapbook/blog our family's memories.
27. Loves Disneyland
28. Let me buy a cool car because she wanted me safe.
29. Has a sexy voice.
30. Her smile melts me.
31. Can be very independent
32. Never teased me when I had a mullet.
33. She will let me have Xbox parties at our house.
34. Is a stay at home mom.
35. Has an affinity for elf culture.
36. Makes cute sounds while falling asleep.
37. Has good taste in decorating.
38. Sings around our house.
39. Didn't marry me for my money. Probably because I don't have any.
40. We have so much in common.
41. Is adventurous
42. She can do the splits.
43. Her big beautiful blue/green eyes.
44. Loves to cuddle with our kids.
45. The way she emphasizes words, every. SINGLE…TIME. She wants to make a point.
46. She is a wonderful mother.
47. Speaks her mind.
48. Isn't afraid to try new things,
49. Unless it is medicine. Then it is hysterical watching her try to get it down.
50. Loves to talk…. a lot.
51. Enjoys reading.
52. Knows how to talk a little smack.
53. Very good at handling our finances.
54. Picks up our kids from school so they don't have to walk home.
55. Enjoys a good get together.
56. Great taxi driver.
57. Never shy.
58. Has strong morals.
59. Gives me too much credit.
60. She volunteers at our girl's school whenever she can.
61. Never plays mind games.
62. Achieves the goals she sets.
63. Makes me laugh.
64. She can do all the things I can't.
65. Very good at board games.
66. Will cry at some point in almost any movie.
67. Can fall asleep faster than anyone in the history of the world.
68. Likes to travel.
69. Has a song for everything.
70. That our children took after her good looks instead of me.
71. Takes care of most of the day to day errands we have.
72. Gets me out of my shell.
73. Enjoys roller coasters.
74. She can remember all of our account numbers.
75. Will dress up for Halloween.
76. Has good taste in movies. With the exception of Top Gun, man I hate that movie!
77. Loves seafood.
78. She will eat my cooking.
79. Has done all of our taxes since she started her business.
80. Enjoys bike riding and going on walks.
81. I'm going to keep this rated PG.
82. She has a crush on her dentist. And I get to tease her about it.
83. In 12 years we will be able to travel anywhere we would like to go.
84. Has a wild side not everyone gets to see.
85. She is good with computers.
86. Has named all of our pets.
87. She can't keep a secret when it comes to gift giving.
88. Knows the value of good home electronics.
89. She likes leather… couches.
90. Is a good roll model for our girls.
91. Very good at crafts.
92. Let me decorate with Frank Sinatra photos.
93 She knows what frak and frell mean.
94. Works hard to keep our house clean.
95. Blushes bright red when she is embarrassed.
96. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever met.
97. As well as I know her she can still surprise me.
98. Doesn't hold a grudge.
99. Very intelligent.
100. She has been my best friend for more than 13 years.
Songs for this post: Secret Garden and Thought about You