So my cute friend Dani did a post about her bucket list, and I've been giving mine some thought lately. Hold on to your seat belts, this may be a long one! Note: I'm typing these as I think of them, so they are in no particular order.
- Cross country road trip with Jason. We want to visit amusement parks across the nation.
- Travel OUTSIDE the U.S.
- Visit ALL the Disney parks including Hong Kong, Paris
- Become a member of the Disney vacation club. It would be so freaking cool!
- Go to Tahiti: I want to stay in one of those resorts with the little huts IN the water. Where your room service is given to you via boat. Yeah, that sounds nice.
- Take voice lessons
- Buy motorcycles for Jason and I.
- Learn to play the piano
- Buy a drum kit and learn to play (as soon as Ky moves out, we are totally doing that)
- Write a book
- Buy a condo so that we don't have to do a yard and we can travel! (we plan to do this when we are about 60)
- Go back to school and get a degree in early elem. ed. so that I can be a "real" teacher. I would love to have a class room in a school. Then I would have a place for scrapbooking, working out and drums. (don't get me wrong...I LOVE being a preschool teacher, I would just like to get rid of the stresses that come with doing it independently; like insurance, licensing, and stuff like that)
- Be a grandparent and play with my grand kids. Take them to fun places and do fun things with them. And the best part: when they do something stupid, or have bad manners, or they are just plain little shits (don't gasp like you've never wanted to use that word when it comes to your kids, I know you have!) I will laugh at my own children and say "I told you so!"
- Be season ticket holders at Hale Theatre. (I hope to make this happen at Christmas this year)
I think that about does it for my bucket list. What's on your list?