- Seeing my cute dentist. Yes, he is very cute. Jason and the girls tease me that if at some point I don't come home, they will know where to find me.
- Our house is like Motel 6 for pets...don't worry my furry friends, we'll leave the light on for you!
- Having someone else's pets for a day. Even though my big-softy 12 year old is sad and crying, that we're making it sleep in the garage. For some reason, she doesn't get that Dax could eat Lucyla in one bite.
- Great day at preschool! This is my Monday/Wednesday class' best day yet. Yeah! They are learning the right way to be in school!!! And my lesson went well too thanks to Aspynn's mommy who brought us a real sunflower. It's gianormous!
- Have to go with Coke again. Yes, I know it's not good for my teeth...but I brush and floss well. And I have a good dentist who helps me take care of my chompers!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Monday top 5!
Monday's Five Favorites: