Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday top 5!

Monday's Five Favorites:
  1. Seeing my cute dentist. Yes, he is very cute. Jason and the girls tease me that if at some point I don't come home, they will know where to find me.
  2. Our house is like Motel 6 for pets...don't worry my furry friends, we'll leave the light on for you!
  3. Having someone else's pets for a day. Even though my big-softy 12 year old is sad and crying, that we're making it sleep in the garage. For some reason, she doesn't get that Dax could eat Lucyla in one bite.
  4. Great day at preschool! This is my Monday/Wednesday class' best day yet. Yeah! They are learning the right way to be in school!!! And my lesson went well too thanks to Aspynn's mommy who brought us a real sunflower. It's gianormous!
  5. Have to go with Coke again. Yes, I know it's not good for my teeth...but I brush and floss well. And I have a good dentist who helps me take care of my chompers!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I LOVE your top five! SO inspiring! Thanks for sharing!