How do I feel about the Nation's choice for president?
- Pleased. At our Nation's choice.
- Proud. To be an American.
- Blessed. To live in the land of the free.
- Honored. To be able use my "voice".
- Thankful. That the electoral college worked this time! (remember when it didn't? 8 years ago I think. when the popular vote said one name and the electoral vote said another)
- Moved. At both of the candidates speeches last night. I thought both were fantastic.
- Relieved. That the election is finally over.
- Happy. That our nation has finally overcome racism. (I know it still exists, but this is HUGE)
- Ready. For change.
Can you tell that we talk about the candidates at our house? This is "Super's" original art
song: We Care Alot: Faith No More