Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Don't Pull The Plug!

Lately, I've found myself asking Jason (more than once) why did we ever get rid of Loo's binki? Lately, she has been kind of fussy. I think she may be cutting some teeth (her twelve year molars)

I wish they made binkis for teenagers! How nice would it be? If they are whining... give them the binki. When you want them to go to sleep... give them their binki. Need to be consoled...give them the binki... They're hungry, but your not ready to make dinner...you guessed it! Give them the bink!

Why did we ever try to get rid of it?
I wish all my children still had their binkis!

Advise to moms with young children: Don't get rid of it till they are ready to move out of the house.
Ssh! here's todays songs:
Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel
Enjoy The Silence by Depeche Mode

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah I agree cuz that challenging third one is the same way right now. I have tried socks not the same effect! LOL

Shill and Company said...

You absolutely kill me. That is a great idea. I think you just discovered your million dollar invention. I'm sure that they would sell out within the first day they were on the market!

Amanda said...

Good to know, that saves me one of my "to do" things!

Mike and Dee said...

I agree! But, my only baby that took a binki was my girl. I think my boys knew it wasn't food, and wanted nothing to do with it!
I heard age 12 is hard for parents.

Cindy said...

I would LOVE it if parenting could be that easy!!

Nene said...

This post cracked me up! I am still laughing as I type this!

Jenny said...

thanks for the laughs. you're the best. you managed to bring tears to my eyes on 2 posts in a row...your list of things you're grateful for... wow, we are SOOOOO BLESSED! that brought tears to my eyes thinking how lucky we are. and then I laughed so hard on this post that tears came to my eyes again.