Saturday, November 29, 2008

"Elves love to tell stories"

My favorite Christmas movie is Elf! No contest!
I'm going to share an "Elf-ism" each time I post throughout this month. I hope you enjoy the quotes as much as I do!

Today's quote is from Papa Elf
"There are only three jobs available to an elf. The first is making shoes at night while, you know, while the old cobbler sleeps.
"You can bake cookies in a tree. As you can imagine, it's, uh, dangerous having an oven in an oak tree during the dry season.
"But the third job, some call it, uh, "the show" or "the big dance," it's the profession that every elf aspires to. And that is to build toys in Santa's workshop."


I'm also going to attempt to put some non-traditional Christmas songs to go with each post. BUT you are only as strong as your weekest link, so hopefully playlist will be able to come through for me. Today's song is Jingle Jingle Jingle by the Silver and Gold Singers

No comments: