Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 24 (electronic devices)

Today, I am grateful for "electronic devices". For one thing, cell phones, mp3 players, game-boys, computers, etc. make my hobbies even more fun. Not to mention the convenience of them! But on the other hand, those devices provided a great topic for Loo's debate last night. She and her partner rocked! I think overall, they had the best debate of the three groups that performed! And speaking of performance...Loo's school had their night of discovery last night. It was so fun to see what the kids have been working on over the past 12 weeks of the discover yourself program at school! We got to look at art work, read and look at the "PC tear-up" project, listen to the kids sing for choir, watch a dance-off, and I've already mentioned the debate. I think our school is totally cool!!

Photobucket

No comments: