Friday, November 13, 2009

November 13 (I Brake for Kids)


Today, I am thankful for breaks and the ability to use them whenever I want! Supe was standing up, throwing a fit in the car today while we were still in the parking lot. She chucked her booster to the back of the car in a rage. Let me tell you, it was one of those moments where you ask yourself "What have I done? Where did I go wrong?" Anyway, I handled the situation with great ease and maturity. What did I do? Well, I did what any decent mom would do. I slammed on the breaks. Yep. Breaks are a lifesaver!
Song for today: My Beloved Monster by the Eels

Photobucket

3 comments:

Monica@CocoaBeanPhoto.com said...

Hilarious Brandi! I have used that one several times. It always works and not just a one time wonder! Love it!

Shannon said...

Go Brandi! So glad you handled that so maturely! LOL! I would have done the EXACT same THING!!!! :)

Unknown said...

This is why I love you! Because this is EXACTLY What I would have done and have done in the past. I love brakes too.