Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Tomorrow morning...10am. Santa's coming to town"

"Santa! Oh my [gosh]! Santa? Here? I know him"


Just for fun, here's a couple more elf quotes that I didn't have enough time to use during my all elf- all month long- thing.

"Buddy the elf. What's your favorite color?"
"I like your dress, it's very purpley"
"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."
"You sit on a throne of lies"
"Six inch ribbon curls honey. Six inches"
"Is there sugar in syrup? Then ... yes!"
"Watch out, the yellow ones don't stop"
"If you see gum on the street, leave it there. It's not free candy... and if you see a sign that says 'Peep show', that doesn't mean they're letting you look at presents before Christmas"
"Have you seen these toilets? They're GINORMOUS!"
Jovie: How come you were in the women's locker room this morning?
Buddy: I heard you singing.
Jovie: Are you sure it had nothing to do with the fact that I was naked in the shower?
Buddy: I didn't know you were naked.
"I think you're really beautiful and I feel really warm when I'm around you and my tongue swells up.... So, do you wanna go and.. eat food? You know...the code? (wink)"

I'd like to wish all my readers a Very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

merry christmas.

Cami said...

We have watched that show about three times this week it is a Fav. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

I have loved your Elf month. Thanks for all the laughter. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Nene said...

We bought Elf this year. A friend of ours dressed up as Buddy the Elf for Halloween, LOL! It was awesome! I can see Jason in green tights for sure! Next year he should totally dress up as Buddy!