Saturday, March 14, 2009

Air Head

I think I may have mentioned before how sometimes Sue still says things that crack us up... Well, I keep forgetting to post this funny little story. Here is what happened at Sue's work a couple of weeks ago:

Christy says: Hey Sue, will you please take lemons to 8?

Sue says: Sure!

Sue goes out to the lobby, and calls "Lemons party of 8... Lemons party of 8"

Christy happens to walk by and hear her calling for Lemons, and says: No, I meant, take lemons to table 8.
Song for today: Yellow by Cold Play. (It's almost like there is a theme for my songs this week. Who knows maybe next time, the song will be Lady in Red, or Blue Suede Shoes)
..
U

2 comments:

Nene said...

Bwahahahahaaaaaahaaha! That is awesome!

Unknown said...

That is so funny. That is something I would have done. Who am I kidding, I probably still would.