Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a post! Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Nope.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? no
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was freaked out!!
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 18
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? a test
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? a friend
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? not at first, I waited till about the 8th month
8. DUE DATE? august 17th
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? if I waited unitl I was hungry, I got sick
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Warner's Chicken Sandwich, french fries and lemonade
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? can't remember
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? a girl!
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I didn't wish I had a different sex, but I thought for sure that I was having a boy.
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 25
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? no, but as a precaution, I was "high risk" due to kidney problems I had in high school
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? St. Bennedicts Hospital
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 8 hours-tops
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? my mom? maybe.
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? my mom, aunt and cousin
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? epidural
24. WHAT WERE YOUR BABY'S STATS? (HEIGHT/WEIGHT) 6 pounds 14 ounces.
25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? august 21
26. WHEN DID BABY GO HOME? after 2 days.
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? "Sue"
28. HOW DID YOU PICK HIS/HER NAME? a little girl I saw at the park
29. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 17