Thursday, February 19, 2009

Losing My Ground

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Put your iPod or other music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the NEXT button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say? Sabotage (Beasty Boys)
What would best describe your personality? Hold On (Kt Tunstall)
What do you like in a guy/girl? A Beautiful Lie (30 Seconds to Mars)
What's your life's purpose? Map of the Problematic (Muse)
What is your motto? Low (Cold Play)
What do your friends think of you? Take a Bow (Muse)
What do you think about often? A Better Wife (Erin McKeown)
What is 2+2? Prelude 12/21 (AFI)
What do you think of your best friend? The Taste of You (Erin McKeown)
What is your life story? Yellow (Cold Play)
What do you want to be when you grow up? What about Now (Daughtry)
What do you think when you see the person you like? Ray of Light (Madonna)
What do your parents think of you? Beautiful Freak (Eels)
What will you dance to at your wedding? Foreplay/ Long time (Boston)
What will play at your funeral? Right Turn (Alice in Chains)
What is your hobby/interest? Guest List (Eels)
What is your biggest secret? Crashed (Daughtry)
What do you think of your friends? Forty Six 2 (Tool)
What is the worst thing that could happen? I'm So Sick (Flyleaf)
How will you die? Susan's House (Eels)
What do you regret? Runaway (Bon Jovi)
What makes you laugh? Ordinary (Train)
What makes you cry? Battlestar Operatica (Bear McCreary)
Will you get married? The Story (Brandi Carlile)
What scares you? Say Goodbye (Chris Brown)
Does anyone like you? Put on Your Sunday Clothes (Wall-E)
If you could go back in time, what would you change? Square One (Cold Play)
What hurts right now? Silent Lucidity (Queensryche)
What will you post this as? Losing My Ground (Fergie)

As you can imagine, there are lots of choices for the song today, so I thought I would choose the funniest answers to be the songs. So, enjoy a Beautiful Lie (30 seconds to Mars) and Beautiful Freak (Eels). I feel like I kind of have to have my post song, so you can also listen to Losing My Ground (Fergie)

3 comments:

Nene said...

Got a kick out of this!

Cindy said...

That's fun. Too bad I don't have an Ipod or MP3 or I'd play along.I used to be a huge music person but since having kids I prefer the silence.

Unknown said...

Ha ha yours turned out so good!