So Sue has had to learn some hard, but very valuable lessons lately.
1. Do not, under any circumstance, set your purse down.
(helpful hint)If you do set your purse down, make sure you don't have your camera, cell phone, curling iron, your wallet OR your friend's wallet, your parents' keys, etc inside the purse.
2. Always, always, know the speed limit.
3. Do not, under any circumstance, drive without your license on you.
4. When you get a ticket, listen to your stupid mom.
5. Go to the place listed on the actual ticket.
6. Don't listen to the workers at the government offices, they don't give a crap about you!
7. Listen to your mother.
8. In the event that you recieve a warrant, take care of it immediately.
9. When you go through the medal detectors at the court house, take off your belt, and put all papers in the box so that they can be x-rayed
10. When you show up for court, look nice.
11. Talk quietly in the courtroom, and smile.
12. Thank the good Lord that you have rad parents who can be there to support you, 'cause even though the stupid worker told us you didn't have to have your parent there with you, the judge said you do.
It's My Life: Bon Jovi