Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback Friday



Yep, that's me on the left. See, I told you I used to be cute! (and skinny! )

The story behind the picture: In 1990 (yes, I am aware that that was almost a million years ago) I went with my high school choir group to California. It wasn't nearly as deluxe of a trip as Sue's recent tour, but we did have fun.

We went to the beach and to Sea World. The picture was taken just before my friend Lisa (next to me) and I went wondering down the beach by ourselves for a couple of hours. We met tons of people (mostly "guys") and took pictures with them too. Later that same day, two of the people we met on the beach came to Sea World looking for us, and we ditched the rest of our choir group to go hang out with them (very naughty). I ripped my shorts jumping a fence to get to where our bus was, and we ended up almost missing our bus ride home because of our gallivanting. Oh....to be young and stupid again :)

p.s. nothing says 90's like Def Leppard!

2 comments:

Shill and Company said...

M-E-O-W!!! Check you out you sexy thing. What a hot bod. I don't think I have ever had such a sexy body. It sounds like a fun time that you girls had. Ahh, to be young again! Oh, and by the way, you still are beautiful! Jason landed himself a babe!

Unknown said...

I am not suprised you are so beautiful! did you catch Def leppard last year at Usauna it was a great concert, got a little crazy, sometimes I forget I am not that young anymore :) Love your post!