Honestly, I usually don't make resolutions for fear of not following through with them, however, I think it's time I try to improve rather than stay the same- which is why I'll document it here for the world to see. (or the 1 reader of my blog would be more realistic)
- Be thankful. Each day I will write one thing I'm thankful for. I may not put them all here. I think it will depend on my mood, but so far I'm 100% to goal!
- Get back to "goal" weight. I lost nearly 40 pounds doing weight watchers. I joined almost 3 years ago to the day. I let loosened up the reigns over the past year, and as a result, I've tightened up my jeans! Yuck! I want to feel good about myself again!
- Drink more water! Sounds silly, but I don't often drink enough of it, and in the past, drinking more has been a pivotal part of my losing weight. I plan to drink AT LEAST 6 cups per day (ww recommendation), however, I read that a woman should drink 9 cups per day! Ultimately, that will be what I strive to reach!
- Get out of bed by 7 am on school days. Lately, I crawl out of bed sometime between 7:15 and 7:45. I'm totally rushed. Supe doesn't get out of bed with her alarms (yes- there's more than one), so by the time I'm out of the shower, she only has a few minutes left before she needs to leave for school, and she's been late so many times over the past couple months. Getting up earlier will also insure I have enough time to eat breakfast- something that is always a last priority with me, and should be on the top of my list!
- Do a load of laundry every day. Fold it. Then put it away. (because Fly Lady says so). I really believe in this rule of hers. Laundry quickly gets OUT OF CONTROL and I detest folding a mountain of laundry. Plus I hate all the wrinkles from sitting in a big huge pile.
- Make time for Blogging. Notice I said MAKE time. I'm super busy (so is everyone). I really enjoy this and need to take time out for me to do it!
- And lastly, keep my office clean. For 2 years, it was a giant hole- a dumping ground for everything! Loo helped me clean it just before Christmas. It's been clean since then. But I've got to keep it clean so that I want to be in here. Not only will it serve as a place to blog, it's also where I do the majority of my preschool stuff.