Tuesday, January 15, 2013

10 Songs That Rocked My World in 2012

I'm going to try this for a bit. Top Ten Tuesday. You can do it here. I was blog-stocking a couple weeks ago, and stumbled upon "Top Ten Tuesday". If I'm understanding correctly (because I can't find any instructions) all you do is create any list of your favorite things. You're also supposed to go to their website, and post a link back to your own post.
So, since music is such a part of my life- AND I have a song for everything, I thought it fitting, to do my very first top 10, in song. Enjoy.
My Top 10 for today is Favorite songs of 2012.
1. Somebody That I Used to Know~ Gotye 
2.  Lessons in Love- Neon Trees
3. It's Time- Imagine Dragons
4. Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
5. Some Nights- Fun
6. Young Blood- Naked and Famous (Renholder Remix)
7. Are You On Your Way- Middle Class Rut
8. Trojans- Atlas Genius
9. Home- Philip Phillips
10. Ho Hey- Lumineers
P.S. the aforementioned, are my songs of the day!
Top Ten Tuesday at Many Little BlessingsPhotobucket


Shill and Company said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see you are blogging again. I so need to get going on mine again too.

Love your top 10. Very good stuff indeed.

Jennifer Panameno said...

I love your new photo at the top!! Your blogs is looking great. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I appreciate them.

Jason Barnett said...

That's the wrong fun song. I am
really enjoying the Imagine Dragons stufff.

Our Family said...

LOVE IT! I agree 100% with 1,3,4,5 and 9 and need to look up the others! I should have KNOWN to come to you first...DUH!! :) LOVE your blog, need to visit waaaay more often!