Tuesday, January 15, 2013
10 Songs That Rocked My World in 2012
do it here. I was blog-stocking a couple weeks ago, and stumbled upon "Top Ten Tuesday". If I'm understanding correctly (because I can't find any instructions) all you do is create any list of your favorite things. You're also supposed to go to their website, and post a link back to your own post.
So, since music is such a part of my life- AND I have a song for everything, I thought it fitting, to do my very first top 10, in song. Enjoy.
My Top 10 for today is Favorite songs of 2012.
1. Somebody That I Used to Know~ Gotye
2. Lessons in Love- Neon Trees
3. It's Time- Imagine Dragons
4. Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
5. Some Nights- Fun
6. Young Blood- Naked and Famous (Renholder Remix)
7. Are You On Your Way- Middle Class Rut
8. Trojans- Atlas Genius
9. Home- Philip Phillips
10. Ho Hey- Lumineers
P.S. the aforementioned, are my songs of the day!
Labels: Top Ten Tuesdays