My 4th and 4th:
A couple of my peeps did 4th and 4th posts, I really liked the idea, so I thought when in Rome?
So, if you want to do it, all you do is go to your photo file on your computer, select the 4th folder and use your 4th picture. Then write about the picture.
This picture is from when we were finishing our basement. We had to bring this desk up from downstairs and put it at the end of the hall so that we could have more room. Super just loved playing under it. But, not alone! She would say all in one word "come-ere-and-sit-by-me Loo" and pat the floor to show her where she wanted her.
Aah! Those were the days. The kids didn't fight. Everything was calm. Super was nice. Loo wasn't a teen.
Songs for this post:
When in Rome: by Nickle Creek (great Bluegrass band if you are ever in the market to hear something new and they are VERY clean)
An Evening In Roma: Dean Martin This is one of my favorite "standards" I don't know why. I just love it.
Today's 5 faves:
1. It was Jason's day off today!
2. I got to go to Gardner Village again (field trip) which means more fudge!!
3. I got to take a nap today. An un-interrupted nap!
4. Holding Alice (our bunny) for the 2nd time (I can't remember if I mentioned this previously, but I'm kind of afraid of small animals, so it was a BIG deal for me to hold her) Plus she's so sweet, soft and cuddly!
5. Heading out to do my favorite vertical pass time...Rockband!