As I mentioned in the Tortoice and the Hare post, we have a bunny now!
The kids love her! They can't put her down! We have been busy busy busy making her some new accommodations!
So now, Super has decided she doesn't want to be Claire Bennet for Halloween any more. You know who she wants to be? Alice in Wonderland! I told her she probably won't get to cart Alice (that's our bunny's name) around all day on Halloween. She claims she doesn't care. . . We'll see about that.
Well, I guess the good news is that now I can just buy the costume from Disney rather than making it!
And...it's been awhile since I put my five faves on, so here goes:
1. Playing Rock Band with my BFF Alissa
2. Not having to make dinner
3. Messing around on the computer all night (I'm a GREAT wife)
4. I already have 7 friends ... Make that 8 friends on Facebook (just got another)- Wow guess what? People love me!
5. It's been an all around good day!