We took Rhino to the vet yesterday for his first check-up. The staff was dying over how cute he is and they loved his name. One of the nurses said "Oh look, he even runs like a rhino!"
He weighs a whopping 2.2 pounds!
I learned so much at the visit!! It was worth every penny! I absolutely love the people at Mid Valley Animal Clinic if you are ever looking for a good vet in this neck of the woods.
Anyway, more about Rhino....
We've discovered more about this little guy.
1. In his past life, he was a parrot. Yep. He loves to perch on your shoulder. Makes me want to grab an eye patch and talk like a pirate! Arrr!
2. He has 2 speeds. 90 miles per hour and dead stop. No kidding.
3. He love peanut butter. Loves it! I put some in his Kong and it kept him busy for about 20 minutes. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner!!!
4. He loves to burrow in your lap. It's so cute. When he's been playing for awhile, he will just hop onto your lap and take a little snooze.
5. We're still trying to work on the potty thing. But after visiting the vet and talking to one of my moms (who happens to be a dog trainer) I feel pretty confident that we'll have it down pretty quickly!
Song for today: Chihuahua by Dj Bobo. Did you know there was a Chihuahua song? I didn't. Thanks Google.