Monday, February 4, 2013

Gratitude, Week 5

I am thankful for...
  • Windshield wipers and snow scrapers! (1/27/13)
  • Lunch dates and sushi with my sweet husband (1/28/13)
  • Multi-tasking to get me through another Tuesday! I'd explain, but I would seriously need an entire post to do it. I'm THAT amazing! (1/29/13)
  • Raising Hope- married with Modern family. Such a cute episode! And I watched it under the electric blanket, snuggled up with Jason and Supe with full tummies from a dinner that no one in my house cooked! (1/30/13)
  • Thankful for a forgiving husband...there were moments today that I was not proud of. (1/31/13)
  • Able to help in Supe's class & so grateful it's FRIDAY! Also thankful for my SIL- she makes a great partner in crime! (2/1/13)
  • Weight Watchers meetings! Love the support. Love the leaders. Love the great ideas and rejuvenation it gives me for the week! (2/2/13)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love reading what you are thankful for!! :)