I got tagged 4 times on facebook. Been spendin' too much time there as of late, anyway, since I've been neglecting my blog, I thought I would post my 25 things here for your enjoyment...You know, 'cause I know you enjoy reading about me. Who wouldn't?
OK, some of the 25 things are old news (especially if you read my blog) but, to those who don't...you should! And to the rest of you, I say, enjoy! Mm-K Pumpkin?
1. I never go barefoot! (unless I'm swimming or in the shower)
2. I have a song for everything. (note the title...tune: Food Glorious Food)
3. I have a fear of my teeth falling out. I used to have dreams about it all the time. Sometimes, the fear of my teeth falling out keeps me from doing things like going to a Jazz game in the nose-bleed section. Nope, not for me, I might fall and knock out all my teeth!
4. I worked in retail for about 13 or 14 years. Gap was my fave. Sometimes, I still miss it there!
5. One time, when I was about 9 1/2 or 10, I was babysitting and boiling noodles for mac and cheese- I went to dump the water in the sink, but instead poured the boiling water down the front of me. I had second degree burns on my stomach. Youch!
6. I am a bit obsessed with the way my house smells. I have wall flowers all over my house and candles burning all the time!
7. I hate having un-read emails. I check my messages AT LEAST twice a day. And it freaks me out to have lots of saved messages on my computer. I try to have NO MORE than about 10 at a time!
8. I try to get ready EVERY day, especially the days when my husband is at work. I want him to walk in and think "damn, I have a fine looking wife!" then, he'll overlook the fact that I have spent WAY too long on the computer that day, and not enough time doing dishes or laundry.
9. I used to love scrapbooking. Now, I still love it, but I blog instead. (No mess)
10. I don't mind folding laundry, but I hate putting it away!
11. More about laundry...I NEVER fold socks. Every day, is a game of treasure hunt for socks. One day, I'm hoping to find a buried treasure chest full of about a year's supply of new, matching socks so that I don't have to worry about washing, matching, or finding them for a whole year:)
12. I'm jealous of my friend Nene, 'cause she has a Sinner Blog. One day, I hope to start my own sinner blog entitled: I'll save you a swing!
13. Oh my! I'm half-way through and running out of ideas...think brain, think!
14. I love chocolate IN things, but not as the main ingredient.
15. I love coke in a bottle, coke in a can, coke in a 2 liter, coke from Holiday oil, and my most favorite coke... from Jordan Commons
16. Jordan Commons leads me to my next thing...I'm kind of a snob about where I see movies. I am a HUGE fan of the Larry Miller theaters. Love the coke, reserved seating, and I love that they have #17 on my list
17. Frozen Junior Mints. They have them at the Megaplex theaters. Delicious with a coke and some popcorn!
18. Speaking of theaters, I hate paying for a movie I don't like, so I always check Rotten Tomatoes before going.
19. I used to look hot in a bikini. Now, I look like Shamoo.
20. Some of my very best friends are fictional: Samantha Jones, Carrie Bradshaw, Miranda Hobbes and Charlotte York.
21. I absolutely love cooking with my husband. I don't mind cooking dinner on my own, unless I don't have a meal planned. I hate the what do you want for dinner? game.
22. One day, when Jason and I are old and rich, I want to buy a pair of Harley's and do some cross-country riding!
23. I'm very passionate. If I feel strongly about something, I dive in head first and never look back. Sometimes, I can be a little too passionate. (Twilight saga)
24. Obama was the first presidential candidate I EVER voted for, who WON the election.
25. I can do the splits (still)
This is me on the left. Refer to #19