Sunday, April 5, 2009

Momentous Occasion


Today, something incredible happened!

I was able to make a sandwich on my COUNTER! Yes, that's right people, I have counter tops now! The sink is in too! (although, not hooked up yet, but it will be tomorrow)

I'm crossing my fingers that tomorrow we will be able to start the flooring, but I think that's a pipe dream! We will most likely only get to put in the drawers, add the pulls to them, and hook up the sink. Why so little? Jason is back to work tomorrow. His vacation (if you can call it that) is over. :(

3 comments:

Webster's said...

How exciting for you!

Shannon said...

Nothing like making a sandwich on the counter.... rather than, the....
floor? um... nevermind! Congrats! In going through many home improvements, I know JUST how you FEEL!!!

Unknown said...

YAY! I can't wait to see them... you're almost there I am sure it seems like eternity since you have had a functioning kitchen.

Motoler: A motorcycle cooler!