Saturday, April 12, 2008

Young Women Leaders' Retreat

I am so tired!
Yesterday, Cami, Tala, Adria, Marci, Terri, Afton, and myself; went to Bear Lake for the night! I think that was the most fun I have had in a really long time! I felt like a little school girl at a sleepover!
We talked, ate treats, laughed, then played games, then laughed some more.
We were going to go to bed at 11:00, but Marci, Cami, Adria and I decided we weren't tired enough, so we talked some more. Then at 2:00am we thought we would call it a night, Adria and I shared a room and started getting creeped out at the window well in our room, which brought up ghost stories, then Cami and Marci tried to scare us, and the four of us talked some more until about 3:00am. Then we thought this time, we are really going to go to sleep. So after a potty break, we got a second wind (or 3rd or 4th) and talked till 4:00am, when we finally threw in the towel.
We got up at about 8:15, and what do you think we did....you guessed it, talked some more.
We got home today at about 6:00pm.
It was so much fun! Thank you Afton for the use of your cabin and the great time we had, and thank you everyone else, it was a blast!

2 comments:

Shill and Company said...

That is AWESOME!!! I am so glad you were able to go and have some fun. We need that every now and then. Nothing better than being giggly with the girls!

Amanda said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun. I have to admit I'm a little jeleous though. I miss our Thursday night gab sessions!!