Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
B.At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people then post their name; then goes to their blogs, leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged and invites them to read your blog.
Anyway, here goes:
1. I used to have recurring dreams (or nightmares) about losing my teeth. In my dream, I would be eating something like bread, and all of my teeth start falling out. Since my dreams started, I have developed this phobia of my teeth falling out!!
To give you an example of this fear, a couple of weeks ago, we got tickets to see the Blaze game at the Energy Solutions Arena. We were in the tippy- top of the stadium. I kid you not, there was not one row above us. During the game, I had a hard time relaxing. I gripped my chair for fear of falling. I kept envisioning myself falling face first and hitting my mouth on the seats, and all my teeth falling out!
I'm also afraid of getting in a car accident for fear I will...you guessed it... loose my teeth!
2. I don't really mind fixing meals, but I absolutely HATE coming up with something good to fix! I hate asking "What do you want for dinner?" and no one knows what they want, or I go to make something, to find that I am missing just one ingredient. I want to find somewhere where someone could email me a week's worth of meals, a checklist to see what I already have, then a grocery list I can make from that.
3. I worry with my pets, that my home will smell like a kennel, rather than a home, so I am obsessed with things that smell good! I love the smell of clean white clothes (I love the smell of bleach too, Cindy) I love to use the Snuggle fabric softener in the dark pink bottle! mmm! I love to have the scented oils plug-ins throughout my house. I love cucumber-melon candles, and other candles too, but I HATE buying a candle that doesn't smell when you burn it! I love the Bath and Body works pillow sprays. (the sensual and relaxing kinds are my faves.)
4. I love the weekends. I know you are thinking don't we all? But, the reason I love them, is that my family sleeps in; sometimes till 10:30 or 11:00! If I play my cards right, I can get a couple of hours of pure, quiet alone time! I can read a book, or blog, or anything I want to do without feeling guilty for doing it. (after all, why should I feel guilty when everyone else is asleep)
5. I love reading books that are for me, but I get a kick out of reading children's picture books! Part of that comes with my being a teacher, but the other part is that some of them are so dang cute! Have you ever read any of Mo Willems books? He has written a couple of my favorites. I absolutely love Knuffle Bunny (and it is pronounced with the "k" sound)- it makes me laugh every time I read it. Plus, this one, and all his others I have read, are kid books that are fun for kids AND their parents! The other one of his that I like is Leonardo the Terrible Monster! If you have kids at home, go check them out from the library! Here are a couple more of my favorites (from other people) Kitten's First Full Moon by Kevin Hinkeys, Good Boy Furgus by David Shannon, Alice the Fairy by David Shannon, Olivia by Ian Falconer, Room on a Broom by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler. I could go on, but I must stop!
6. I am not really a "shopper"! I feel like if Old Navy, Kholes, Lame Giant (Lane Bryant) or Costco doesn't have something, then no one does! But I really do hold a special place in my heart for Costco and Amazon.com! They are my faves! In fact, I have 2 dorky dream jobs, one is to work at Costco (I could be the greeter, cashier, or work at Customer Service). I would love to see all the awesome things that come in before anyone else! My other dream job is to be a reviewer for Amazon. Whenever I feel like I have something useful to say about something I have read or bought, I always write a review for that item. (yes, I am aware that I am a dork)
I tag: Janene, Kelli, Kylie, Lexie, Jenny (and as soon as I find one more person to tag, I will tag them too!)