Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Here are the pics we bought for the family room



OK Chrissie, here are the new pictures we bought. We still need a couple more, but we thought these were a great find!


Poor Jason, I really feel bad for him. When we moved into our house, Jason had visions of a room that he could decorate any way he wanted. When we started finishing our basement, he had dreams of making an office with his Star Trek pictures and comic book pictures, only to be forced out by my and my scrapbooking first, then preschool. I feel like he needs a place where he can decorate as he chooses (within reason of course), so that is the reason for all the "Frank" stuff. Don't get me wrong, I like Frank too, but not as much as Jason does! Luckily for me, he also likes Audry Hepburn!

1 comment:

Nene said...

Love, love, love them!